What's in my Travel Makeup Bag


I'm off on my hols! So I thought I'd take the opportunity to share what I've (over)packed in my makeup bag! Take a peek...

The Video




Products Mentioned


Primark: Makeup Bag
Urban Decay: Naked On The Run
Inglot eyeshadows: 351, 312, 335 & 298
Bourjois: Black eyeshadow
Natural Collection: Crushed Walnut eyeshadow
Nyx: Micro pencil in Espresso
Nyx: Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt
Rimmel: Scandaleuse eye crayon in Bad Girl Bronze
Essence: Liquid Ink waterproof eyeliner
Eye Kandy: 014 lashes
Duo: Brush on dark glue
Urban Decay: Anti-Ageing primer potion
No7: Shine Free primer
Kat Von D: Lock It Tattoo foundations
Cover FX: Custom Cover Drops foundation
Nyx: Full Coverage foundation 04 Beige
Clinique: Medium Beige concealer
Mac: Pro Longwear Concealer NC30
Rimmel: Stay Matte Translucent powder
Sisheido: UV Protective Compact Foundation
Inglot: Blush 40
Sleek: Contour Kit in Medium
L'Oreal: Lumiere 500 Gold Mania shadow
Kiko: 301 Lipliner
Inglot: 16 Lip crayon
Inglot: 28 Lip crayon
Mac: Cherry lipliner
Carmex: Vanilla lip balm
Inglot: AMC Face & Body Illuminator
Royal & Langnickel: travel brush set
Tweezerman: tweezers
Anastasia Beverly Hills: Double ended eye brush
Penneys: Double ended face brush
Unbranded concealer buffing brush
Crown?: Blending brush
Inglot: 31T brush

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you soon!
Christine
x

Comments

Popular Posts